Our subscriptions programs come with full unlimited email support at every level, as does free access to our ever-growing resources.
The subscription is really a form of our on-going Business Mentor Program, which gives you our no contract guarantee peace of mind.
No Contract Guarantee
We firmly believe long-term partnerships drive business growth. We work on a retainer basis, month to month with no set time frame. We believe that if we are not providing you with the support and results you need, then you should be free to leave at any time. So if you feel that the arrangement is not working to your satisfaction, the engagement can be terminated with 30 days’ notice in writing from either party.
Our ‘Money where our mouth is’ Guarantee
Operating a small business under the complexities of the Fair Work Act 2010 can be scary, our subscription services include our HR/IR advice, therefore; if you follow our advice, completely, and you end up heading into the Fair Work Commission, we will represent you, at no further cost to you. If required, this will include legal representation.
Naturally, terms and conditions apply:
What isn’t covered:
- Any actual or alleged issue predating the contracting of SBAAS ongoing subscription services.
- Failure to be forthcoming with any information that may effect the outcome/s of the issue. That is facts or circumstances of which you became aware, which may, or may not have an effect on the options and outcomes available.
- Advice was not sought on the matter. If an issue arises within your organisation and you do not request advice from SBAAS you shall not be covered under this guarantee.
- Continuation of advice interrupted. If you fail to continue to seek advice on the matter until the close of the matter.
- Failure to follow advice given. SBAAS shall provide all advice in writing, if you fail to follow this advice, you shall not be covered by this guarantee.
- Breach of employer obligations. Regardless of whether the obligation arises under statute, regulation, award, contract of employment (inclusive of any alternative arrangement equivalent to a contract of employment); if you fail to meet your employer obligations to:
- make any contractual payments (inclusive of all obligations, cash or non-cash);
- pursuant to any notification (legal and/or procedural) in the event of cessation of employment.
- If the subscription of SBAAS services is in default, has been discontinued, and/or was not in continuum throughout the period of the issue.
- Any actions that arise, threatened to arise, or commenced in a jurisdiction outside of Australia.
- Any issues arising from a Workplace Health and Safety event with the exclusion of (where advice sought):
- Bullying and/or harassment;
- Unlawful discrimination;
- Vilification and victimisation